Privacy and Data Security

ordered a dress with a visa gift card, the dress which ended up being to big and I sent it back for an exchange.The exchange was going to be an extra 4 bucks so I sent a check, that was 3 months ago I never got the product.

Sent 4 e-mails to customer service and they never responded. Call today and spoke to a rep who said they they credited the gift card and tried to re-charge but the card was expired. which doesn't make since they also cashed the check I sent. Now they want me to send another 94 dollars in order to ship the product.

How do you credit a card that is expired? And why would you credit it just to recharge on it.

Could not speak to a supervisor because they were all busy so will be calling back tomorrow.Crappy company

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of dress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $95. Pyramid Collection needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pyramid Collection.

Had an Experience with Pyramid Collection?

Comments

EBAY & SOME SELLERS WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE MONEY ANYWAY THEY CAN EVEN BY SUPPORTING KNOWN SCAMMERS Ebay "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..." Read more Pyramid Collection - Huge Disappointment with Quality Pyramid Collection "Just received the Emerald Green Velvet Skirt that cost $79.95. It looked gorgeous in the catalog. However, the nap is upside down! It even says it was made..." Read more Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more WARNING!!! TRADESY IS INCOMPETENT! DEEMED AUTHENTIC BAG AS FAKE! SUSPENDED ACCOUNT AND KEEP BAG! Tradesy "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..." Read more Pepperfry - Damaged product delivered followed by worst customer service Pepperfry "I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry. As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged. The guy who was there to..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more