1.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I returned two separate item and according to my tracking # they both arrived.Instead of asking for a refund, I wanted an exchange.

After calling 3X to take care of this same issue and reordering, they still have no record of my order or one of the returns they already verified getting. When I asked for a supervisor, I was told he wouldn't come to the phone and the poor girl who had just started working there and was trying to help me, was rendered helpless to help me. Her supervisor Terry, would not cooperate with her. Now I have to call for the forth time tomorrow and hopefully get to the the corporate level of management to get issue resolved.

This is the worst company to deal with ever.

I no longer want their catalog.

This person wrote the review because of "this company is inept and i am a very unsatisfied customer." at Pyramid Collection. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $190 and wants Pyramid Collection to "i want compensation like a price reduction and free shipping for all the anxiety and time spent on the phone caused to me by the pyramid collection. i want what ordered and for my account to be credited for the balance that wasn't used".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pyramid Collection and pyramid collection customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pyramid Collection?

Comments

Congratula tions You ar e now in que to be investigated/reviewed by the State better business bureau . I suspect lawsuits and soon will lose your rights to operate as a company in California online. Any dissatisfied customers should make their case now so that if any $ is debated Your claim will be set