Update by user Jul 23, 2013

After sending venomous emails and calling desperately, I finally reached a sweet customer service person named Debbie who took care of the problem. I received the remaining dresses overnight without charge.

But the funny thing is, during this period, I received a reply to my first email to them saying, "We cannot locate your order. Try again."

This is a dysfunctional company! I lost no money and received my merchandise, and a sweet employee helped me, but it was NOT worth it! I don't care how good of quality the clothes are.

Order at your own risk....

Original review posted by user Jun 22, 2013

I placed an order for 3 items and received 1 with an invoice saying the other 2 already shipped.I emailed them - no response.

I called them and they said they needed to transfer me to track it, and it rang endlessly. I called back and they said they couldn't find the order so they transferred me and it rang endlessly. I called back and they said I would get it in a couple days. Nothing, so I kept calling and they kept transferring me and putting me on hold.

The people were nice, but the process and system are painful.DON'T order from them!

Had an Experience with Pyramid Collection?

Comments