Update by user Jul 23, 2013

After sending venomous emails and calling desperately, I finally reached a sweet customer service person named Debbie who took care of the problem. I received the remaining dresses overnight without charge.

But the funny thing is, during this period, I received a reply to my first email to them saying, "We cannot locate your order. Try again."

This is a dysfunctional company! I lost no money and received my merchandise, and a sweet employee helped me, but it was NOT worth it! I don't care how good of quality the clothes are.

Order at your own risk....

Original review posted by user Jun 22, 2013

I placed an order for 3 items and received 1 with an invoice saying the other 2 already shipped.I emailed them - no response.

I called them and they said they needed to transfer me to track it, and it rang endlessly. I called back and they said they couldn't find the order so they transferred me and it rang endlessly. I called back and they said I would get it in a couple days. Nothing, so I kept calling and they kept transferring me and putting me on hold.

The people were nice, but the process and system are painful.DON'T order from them!

Had an Experience with Pyramid Collection?

Comments

Pyramid Collection - Crappy customer service via email, crappy shipping, promises not kept Pyramid Collection "Order on May 12 for a wedding May 21st. Paid for rush shipping. Sent numerous emails received canned responses. Finally got someone on phone on the on..." Read more Pyramid Collection - Mis-sized clothing, high shipping costs, terrible exchange policy, high prices for varied quality. BUYER BEWARE. Pyramid Collection "The Pyramid Collection employs a series of bad business practices including sizing misinformation, high shipping charges, high exchange shipping charges and inability for customers to review products. Although any one..." Read more Ebay SCAM: Criminals making a lot of money selling fake autographs on ebay to unsuspected buyers Ebay "Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fakes and forgeries are sold every year through online auction site and websites. It is the prefer method for the forgers to peddle..." Read more Fanatics - SCAM!! Footballpersonality @kissmarketonlineshop.com @globalccpay.com Fanatics "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more