NEVER BUY HERE!I ordered a dress over a month before I needed it.

Then I went on vacation, thinking it would be there when I came back. their web site says 5 to 9 days unless back ordered. It did not state it was back ordered if it had, I would have not ordered it. The tracking on their web site kept glitching.

I had to order another dress and pay $24.95 to over-night it to get it on time. This I did get on time. Two days later, the 1st dress came. After several emails, I was given a phone number for customer service and called it.

After being on hold, I was able to talk to William and he said he could not help me and gave me the number I HAD JUST CALLED and got him. ???!!??

I asked him if he could just transfer me and he said no.He said to call back when THEY were not so busy.I ordered from the web to save time, what a joke.

Had an Experience with Pyramid Collection?

Comments

Poshmark - Website Review Poshmark "I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a..." Read more Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more TRADESY SCAMMED ME AND STOLE MY MONEY Tradesy "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Pepperfry - Damaged product delivered followed by worst customer service Pepperfry "I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry. As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged. The guy who was there to..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more