2.1K views
2.1
Turnaround Time

I was reviewing my credit card and notice a $14.95 monthly charge. I saw it last month but thought my husband ordered something because of Christmas.

The same charge was on there again this month. I called to dispute it. They cancelled it and refunded one month only. I asked what was this about.

She stated that it is a VIP membership where I would get 20% off and free shipping on each order. What??? How is that a discount when you are paying a monthly fee. Besides the fact, I did not sign up for it....on purpose, if at all.

All Pyramid Collections magazines will now be tossed in the trash and I am Facebooking my experience to let unsuspecting shoppers aware of this scam. Also reporting them to the Better Business Bureau.

This person wrote the review because of "i was reviewing my credit card and notice a $14.95 monthly charge. i saw it last month but thought my husband ordered something because of christmas. the same charge was on there again this month. i called to dispute it. they cancelled it and refunded" of vip membership from Pyramid Collection. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants Pyramid Collection to "stop the scam. refund all monthly charges. take me off your mailing list. i will never buy from you again because i no longer trust your company".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pyramid Collection for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

same thing happened to me

You hit it on the nail, this is a total scam

I did NOT sign up for this either!!! but it's on my monthly statements, WTFRrick???!!!

I ordered a dress that ended up being back ordered for 30 days with no guarantee that it would ship. I just logged in to review my CC statement and there it is a $14.95 unauthorized charge to my account.

I said NO to the "discount" program when I did the order as this was a 1 and done order.

I now have to call them and my CC company who will then freeze my account and send out a new card. Not a happy person right now!

Just got scammed on this. I would have NEVER EVER signed up for a monthly charge for a place I rarely purchase from.

they said "I entered my email address"...I asked where it said I was signing up for a monthly charge, no answer. What *** this scam is. I like discount programs, but I want to KNOW I'm in a discount program. I'm sure I entered my email thinking I was signing up for a catalog or email program.

I just found an email in my SPAM folder saying I was in the program "30 days for free". This is a program you have to OPT OUT OF!! Another old tyme scam tactic. Buh Bye Pyramid!!

"As a reminder, the first 30 days of your membership have been made available to you for free!

After your trial period, your membership will automatically continue for just $14.95 a month, and will be charged to the credit card you authorized when you enrolled. If you decide not to continue your membership after your trial period, simply log onto PyramidCollectionVIP.com or call 855-226-7046 to cancel.

Of course, theres no obligation to continue. You can cancel at any time if you're not completely satisfied, and there will be no future charges."

I am a happy customer. Although there is a cost of $14.95 per month, I found I was able to save a ton on 5% rebates from places like Home Depot, Lowes, Target.

It's really easy to submit the details and they've all been approved.

I've received checks for a total of $126.67. Definitely worth it, but you have to look into the details on your membership and maximizing the deals.

South Plainfield, New Jersey, United States #1337349

Unfortunately I too am a bigtime victim of this scam. I placed a few orders over the 2015 Christmas holiday season and just not realized that there has been a reoccurring monthly charge of $14.95 that automatically has been charged to my credit card since then.

I made my initial purchases with my husbands credit card and therefore wasn't aware that the card was being charged every month since December of 2015! It is now June of 2017!!! I am extremely disappointed that this membership was not disclosed in a upfront instead of it being hidden somehow in fine print.

I really like Pyramid's items and haven't placed an online order since the 2015 holiday season and feel completely violated by this company due to this apparent forced membership that was somehow hidden when placing my order! I feel a 50% reimbursement at the very least should be given to me.

Thank you! I WAS a loyal shopper and just saw the scam charge on my credit card.

I never signed up for this service but the charge for it is there. I am truly disappointed.

Kansas City, Missouri, United States #1284111

Thanks for sharing your experience, I was about to order a bed spread

Folsom, California, United States #1217828

It just happened to me. They said i signed up for it, which I didn't...Big scam...

Same thing is happening to me~ I have disputed 1 charge, but now I have another!

I did NOT sign up for it!

I ordered from them last night. Today I got an order confirmation email.

If I didn't always insist on reading the fine print on all my online shopping emails, I never would have known they would've charged me $15/ month. This company is shady as all ***. Gorgeous products, but will NEVER order from them again.

Not trustworthy, not transparent in their business practices, NOT GETTING MY BUSINESS.

I too had this charge show up unexpectedly, and immediately called to demand a refund. I have made several purchases from The Pyramid Collection in the past, but now these scammer's catalogs go right to "file 13".

Hi - Pyramid Collection VIP is not a scam. It allows you to receive Rebates on the Order Amount and the Shipping charge.

Please call us at 855-226-7046 or email at customerservice@PyramidCollectionVIP.com to cancel the membership and refund the membership amount with no questions asked.

Pyramid Collection VIP

to Pyramid Collection VIP #1379245

Have you stopped your deceitful practice of enlisting this membership of unsuspecting customers? I'm alright if you want to offer it but not alright to trick people into it. Your company needs to be shut down but not before you refund every dime you have scammed.

to Pyramid Collection VIP #1391046

You took my money without asking and then it takes 5 to 10 business days to get my refund? Because we wouldn't want to inconvenience, Pyramid.

I USED to shop with you but I will go elsewhere now.

That was a terrible thing to do!! I thought Pyramid was better than that.

I am having trouble getting them to cancel this. My credit card company got them to reimburse some of the charges since I had requested they quit charging me 5 months ago but today I see they charged me again! Guess I'll be calling BoA again.

to Anonymous #1055497

Hi - Pyramid Collection VIP is not a scam. It allows you to receive Rebates on the Order Amount and Shipping charge.

Please call us at 855-226-7046 or email at customerservice@PyramidCollectionVIP.com and we will cancel the membership and refund the membership amount with no questions asked.

Pyramid Collection VIP

A third of the catalogs I get now do this.

#1019496

Its a shame they did this - loosing lots of customers. I really enjoyed many of their items.