Same thing!It is July 22.

I ordered a dress July 9. Never heard anything and called. One told me it had shipped and I said ok..what is the tracking number and wouldn't get off the phone until she gave it. Then when she got back on the phone she said it was in the warehouse still.

Asked for a manager who said it would go out today and I would receive by email a tracking order. Didn't happen.

If it isn't here by next week I am calling credit card company who will do a three way conversation and the charges will be dropped!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to "deliver the product by july 27, 2016 or refund the credit cared and there will be 3 way conversation with pyramid, me and the credit card company". This person is overall dissatisfied with Pyramid Collection. The most disappointing about delivery service at Pyramid Collection was not receiving order Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pyramid Collection.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Pyramid Collection to other companies on our site.

Comments