Turnaround Time

Just received the Emerald Green Velvet Skirt that cost $79.95. It looked gorgeous in the catalog. However, the nap is upside down! It even says it was made in the U.S. If so, then it is made with leftover pieces which means they got it really cheap.

I am returning it at my expense so cannot comment on customer service. The size, S, did fit correctly. But if you compare the two pictures, you can see that wearing the skirt, on the left, it looks black and lacks sheen. I am holding the skirt upside down on the right in the exact same lighting.

A second problem besides the lack of color and sheen is lint or dog hairs. When the nap runs down as it should, I can brush off lint or dog hairs. With the nap running upside down, I have to sweep my hand up but the lint or dog hairs will not slide off, it catches again.

Review about: Skirt.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Unique clothing and accessories.

I didn't like: Extremely poor quality and unlike picture.

Had an Experience with Pyramid Collection?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

TRADESY SCAMMED ME AND STOLE MY MONEY Tradesy "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..." Read more Ezbuy - Worst service I have ever used Ezbuy "I am an ezbuy customer from the time they first started out until now. So I had been through the early stages (which to me was the best time) because..." Read more EBAY & SOME SELLERS WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE MONEY ANYWAY THEY CAN EVEN BY SUPPORTING KNOWN SCAMMERS Ebay "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..." Read more Gazelle - They offered $200, I sent a perfect iPhone and then got an email that the back was cracked Gazelle "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Long And Foster Home Warranty - Pass the buck. Long And Foster Home Warranty "Ive had to plumbers at my house to fix a drain stopper in a bathtub. In most cases this would be a very simple fix. The first plumber came out..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***! Pissed Consumer "Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com! I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the..." Read more