Pyramid Collection - Huge Disappointment with Quality
Just received the Emerald Green Velvet Skirt that cost $79.95. It looked gorgeous in the catalog. However, the nap is upside down! It even says it was made in the U.S. If so, then it is made with leftover pieces which means they got it really cheap.
I am returning it at my expense so cannot comment on customer service. The size, S, did fit correctly. But if you compare the two pictures, you can see that wearing the skirt, on the left, it looks black and lacks sheen. I am holding the skirt upside down on the right in the exact same lighting.
A second problem besides the lack of color and sheen is lint or dog hairs. When the nap runs down as it should, I can brush off lint or dog hairs. With the nap running upside down, I have to sweep my hand up but the lint or dog hairs will not slide off, it catches again.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Unique clothing and accessories
What I disliked
- Extremely poor quality and unlike picture
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..."
- "I sent an email to Customer Service in October about a ring. The stone fell out after only wearing it maybe a dozen times. This is now Mid January and..."
- "I'm in the process of sueing Quibids for selling fake generic Products I have multiple items from Logitech Kingston and beats by Dre and more not only are they fake..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "We bought a Alan White couch, love seat, chair, and ottoman in 2004 while we were living in Texas and it still looks great. The fabric which we picked shows..."
- "My boyfriend ordered flowers on 2/6/14 for Valentines Day Delivery...paid extra for them to be delivered on the 14th...they didn't come until Monday 2/17/14..stinking - wilted - and just plain..."
- "I just read the many reviews on Luminess spray products.....I'm not sure how long I have been 'a member' but I am shocked at the folks that were disappointed with..."