Just received the Emerald Green Velvet Skirt that cost $79.95. It looked gorgeous in the catalog. However, the nap is upside down! It even says it was made in the U.S. If so, then it is made with leftover pieces which means they got it really cheap.

Related: RUE LA LA - They're thieves!

I am returning it at my expense so cannot comment on customer service. The size, S, did fit correctly. But if you compare the two pictures, you can see that wearing the skirt, on the left, it looks black and lacks sheen. I am holding the skirt upside down on the right in the exact same lighting.

A second problem besides the lack of color and sheen is lint or dog hairs. When the nap runs down as it should, I can brush off lint or dog hairs. With the nap running upside down, I have to sweep my hand up but the lint or dog hairs will not slide off, it catches again.

Review about: Pyramid Collection Online Order.

I liked: Unique clothing and accessories.

I didn't like: Extremely poor quality and unlike picture.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Skirt
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $85
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Pyramid Collection?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.