Robertsdale, Alabama

I have purchased every year my costume from Pyramid collection as well as tops and skirts. I am 61 years old,(to let you know i am not just a young person without experience), and i love this company.

Everything i have purchased is well made and of the best quality. I have had to return and re buy items and had no problem on exchanging. I have no complaints of this company and feel i can always order with confidence. Included is one of the Halloween costumes I purchased.

karen holmquist

mobile al.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of clothing. Pyramid Collection needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pyramid Collection.

Had an Experience with Pyramid Collection?

Comments

San Francisco, California, United States #1268427

I hope they are giving you a good discount or free clothing for your dishonest review, as only 2 people have left positive reviews for this scam company. Shame on you.

Sulphur, Louisiana, United States #1232007