Robertsdale, Alabama

I have purchased every year my costume from Pyramid collection as well as tops and skirts. I am 61 years old,(to let you know i am not just a young person without experience), and i love this company.

Everything i have purchased is well made and of the best quality. I have had to return and re buy items and had no problem on exchanging. I have no complaints of this company and feel i can always order with confidence. Included is one of the Halloween costumes I purchased.

karen holmquist

mobile al.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of clothing. Pyramid Collection needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pyramid Collection.

Had an Experience with Pyramid Collection?

Comments

San Francisco, California, United States #1268427

I hope they are giving you a good discount or free clothing for your dishonest review, as only 2 people have left positive reviews for this scam company. Shame on you.

Sulphur, Louisiana, United States #1232007

I like your dress !!

I'm looking for a Stevie Nicks style for Halloween

Tophatter - Delivery Service Review from Sherman, Texas Tophatter "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..." Read more Ezbuy - Worst service I have ever used Ezbuy "I am an ezbuy customer from the time they first started out until now. So I had been through the early stages (which to me was the best time) because..." Read more Pyramid Collection - Mis-sized clothing, high shipping costs, terrible exchange policy, high prices for varied quality. BUYER BEWARE. Pyramid Collection "The Pyramid Collection employs a series of bad business practices including sizing misinformation, high shipping charges, high exchange shipping charges and inability for customers to review products. Although any one..." Read more Pyramid Collection - Huge Disappointment with Quality Pyramid Collection "Just received the Emerald Green Velvet Skirt that cost $79.95. It looked gorgeous in the catalog. However, the nap is upside down! It even says it was made..." Read more Yelp - Yep Removed my Review twice about bad school Yelp "I left a review about Primerose Friendswood Texas on Yelp. It was about a child that needed reconstructive surgery on her finger and had to be put to sleep for..." Read more Harlem Furniture - Table Broke BEFORE A move - NOT COVERED!!!! Harlem Furniture "I bought a living room set in March 2017 - paid CASH. My table broke BEFORE a move, but because I had to be out of the house, and I'm..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Paid for a full dinner, didn't know I had to cook it myself Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night I drove to Popeyes to buy my family of four dinner. I paid $27 for a 10-piece chicken dinner with a large coleslaw and a large beans and..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more