Robertsdale, Alabama

I have purchased every year my costume from Pyramid collection as well as tops and skirts. I am 61 years old,(to let you know i am not just a young person without experience), and i love this company.

Everything i have purchased is well made and of the best quality. I have had to return and re buy items and had no problem on exchanging. I have no complaints of this company and feel i can always order with confidence. Included is one of the Halloween costumes I purchased.

karen holmquist

mobile al.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Clothing
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pyramid Collection?

Comments

San Francisco, California, United States #1268427

I hope they are giving you a good discount or free clothing for your dishonest review, as only 2 people have left positive reviews for this scam company. Shame on you.

Sulphur, Louisiana, United States #1232007

I like your dress !!

I'm looking for a Stevie Nicks style for Halloween

Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more Tidebuy - DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! Poor quality of dress bought from here. Tidebuy "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..." Read more WARNING!!! TRADESY IS INCOMPETENT! DEEMED AUTHENTIC BAG AS FAKE! SUSPENDED ACCOUNT AND KEEP BAG! Tradesy "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..." Read more Quibids tricks you into paying more $$$ Quibids "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..." Read more Color By Pascale - Delivery NOT delivered! Color By Pascale "I placed an order for 3 lipsticks. Just got an email telling me the order was delivered. I looked everywhere on my property where the package could've been left, and..." Read more Kroger - Buy one get one free not honored - service center rude Kroger "Today I purchased a buy-one-get one free item at the Kroger on FM2920 a5 Kuykendahl in Spring, Tx. Realizing that I had been charged full price upon placing the items..." Read more Tyson Foods - FLYING BIRDS Tyson Foods "To whom it may concern-Tyson Chicken. I Recently purchased a 14 piece pack of chicken wings from Walmart and decovered to my shock that when I open the pack to..." Read more Rudelyns Sari Sari Store - Poor Packaging and Poor Service Rudelyns Sari Sari Store "I'm surprised that some people even got responses! I emailed on multiple occasions, and never even recieved 1 back. Due to this and the amount of time it was taking..." Read more