College Grove, Tennessee

Ordered "cat spirit" dress online.I did receive quickly, but dress has obviously been worn.

I could tell because this is a slinky type fabric that had obvious "pilling" due to wear around the hemline. I am going to keep this dress because I am not going through the hassle some of the other customers have experienced and I will not buy anything else from them again. I originally had an order of several hundred dollars but thought I would give them a try with one item and glad I did.

CUSTOMER BEWARE!Obviously they don't care if they have repeat customers.

Review about: Cat Spirit Dress.

I didn't like: Used clothing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Previously worn clothing sold as new. / $70
Preferred solution I want another 1x cat spirit dress and I will dispose of this one so it will not be sold as new to anyone else.

Had an Experience with Pyramid Collection?

Comments

CinderSparks
Summerfield, Florida, United States #1186947

I attempted ordering the Cat Spirit Dress, and the first order from Pyramid never came. When I tried again, they said it is "discontinued. " I am trying to purchase one anywhere available, size 14, but new.

cindersparks42@gmail.com

Pyramid Collection - Mis-sized clothing, high shipping costs, terrible exchange policy, high prices for varied quality. BUYER BEWARE. Pyramid Collection "The Pyramid Collection employs a series of bad business practices including sizing misinformation, high shipping charges, high exchange shipping charges and inability for customers to review products. Although any one..." Read more Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Modlily - TERRIBLE PRODUCTS Modlily "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..." Read more Promgirl - Review about Bridesmaid Dress from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Knights Inn is a dump Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "We checked in 5/19/2017 at 11pm at the 3223 Lincoln Ave South Bend IN and knew right away it was a mistake but had been on the road for 18hrs..." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more My Name Is Dori, I'm a Real Person that Encountered a Life Saving Treatment! Yes The Holistic Sanctuary saves lives, I know They Saved my Son! The Holistic Sanctuary "My name is Dori, I am a parent of a son that was cured by Johnny and his staff! This place is the real deal. Johnny the Healer and the..." Read more