College Grove, Tennessee

Ordered "cat spirit" dress online.I did receive quickly, but dress has obviously been worn.

I could tell because this is a slinky type fabric that had obvious "pilling" due to wear around the hemline. I am going to keep this dress because I am not going through the hassle some of the other customers have experienced and I will not buy anything else from them again. I originally had an order of several hundred dollars but thought I would give them a try with one item and glad I did.

CUSTOMER BEWARE!Obviously they don't care if they have repeat customers.

Review about: Cat Spirit Dress.

I didn't like: Used clothing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Previously worn clothing sold as new. / $70
Preferred solution I want another 1x cat spirit dress and I will dispose of this one so it will not be sold as new to anyone else.

Had an Experience with Pyramid Collection?

Comments

CinderSparks
Summerfield, Florida, United States #1186947

I attempted ordering the Cat Spirit Dress, and the first order from Pyramid never came. When I tried again, they said it is "discontinued. " I am trying to purchase one anywhere available, size 14, but new.

cindersparks42@gmail.com