College Grove, Tennessee

Ordered "cat spirit" dress online.I did receive quickly, but dress has obviously been worn.

I could tell because this is a slinky type fabric that had obvious "pilling" due to wear around the hemline. I am going to keep this dress because I am not going through the hassle some of the other customers have experienced and I will not buy anything else from them again. I originally had an order of several hundred dollars but thought I would give them a try with one item and glad I did.

CUSTOMER BEWARE!Obviously they don't care if they have repeat customers.

Tnbelle wrote the review because of "previously worn clothing sold as new." at Pyramid Collection and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $70 and wants Pyramid Collection to "i want another 1x cat spirit dress and i will dispose of this one so it will not be sold as new to anyone else".

The most disappointing in user's experience was used clothing. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pyramid Collection cat spirit dress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pyramid Collection?

Comments

Summerfield, Florida, United States #1186947

I attempted ordering the Cat Spirit Dress, and the first order from Pyramid never came. When I tried again, they said it is "discontinued. " I am trying to purchase one anywhere available, size 14, but new.

cindersparks42@gmail.com