Privacy and Data Security

I bought a few items in October 2016, I've bought items from them before, never had any problems.I vaguely recall some working or a check box asking if I wanted to be a VIP..

but NO WHERE was there any wording about a monthly charge for it, and it being charged every month not just "applied to my purchase" for discounts, etc. I didn't notice the 14.95 coming off my bill till March of 2017!!! I called and cancelled it immediately, no sense in fussing at the poor person who answers the phone, but I am PISSED off. How can they get away with this?

Be diligent people, do not check boxes or think you are signing up for anything free....

I've written them an email asking for a refund of some of the money..we shall see if I get any back.

Review about: Pyramid Collection Vip Membership.

Reason of review: un authorized sign up as VIP with monthly billing.

I didn't like: Being signed up for a monthly billed vip.

Had an Experience with Pyramid Collection?

Comments

EBAY & SOME SELLERS WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE MONEY ANYWAY THEY CAN EVEN BY SUPPORTING KNOWN SCAMMERS Ebay "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..." Read more Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more Tradesy: Worst Buy/Sell Company out there Tradesy "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..." Read more Pyramid Collection - Mis-sized clothing, high shipping costs, terrible exchange policy, high prices for varied quality. BUYER BEWARE. Pyramid Collection "The Pyramid Collection employs a series of bad business practices including sizing misinformation, high shipping charges, high exchange shipping charges and inability for customers to review products. Although any one..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Trolli candies 65Ct bag contains 55 pieces of candy Trolli "Bought the Trolli 65ct Halloween candy to make treats for my grandson's school since the class is large. Since I needed 60 pieces I decided to count them to put..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more