2 months of waiting for a package– because they are apparently unable to resend out a damaged package.It was damaged 1 day after going out.

Related: Pyramid Collection - Horrible shipping inadequate customer service

That's not our fault. They should have alerted us, and resent. No Satisfaction, no communication from Pyramid's end to solve issue for good. Finally got a number to talk with an actual person.

No offer for a discount. Should get package by Wednesday. Lets see if we actually get it this time. My grandma will not order again without a discount for the stress of trying to contact Pyramid Collection repeatedly.

I have warned her to also no order from any catalog or site listed on this page.http://www.potpourrigroup.com/catalog.htm

Review about: Pyramid Collection Online Order.

I liked: Clothing.

I didn't like: Customer service, Shipping issue, Contact form is useless, Contact for support confusing for grandma, No discounts on current or future items for waiting 2 months.

Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad service, problem shipping. No Customer Contact. Repeatedly opened escalations but no satisfactory response. / $125
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Pyramid Collection?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.