Pyramid Collection - Crappy customer service via email, crappy shipping, promises not kept
Update added by user Jul 30
Clothing returned - company has acknowledged that but still NO REFUND and now they don't even return my email with their canned response.
Update added by user May 22
Ordered on 12h and paid for RUSH shipping.Promises about overnight delivery - finally reached them on the 18th and they promised to Fedex overnight to me.
Expected delivery is the 23rd - wedding is over - wore an old dress - no longer want items but now have to pay for return service.I'll never recommend them (but *** I love you their clothes) I will never order from them again and will tell all my friends.
Original review posted by user May 21
Order on May 12 for a wedding May 21st. Paid for rush shipping. Sent numerous emails received canned responses. Finally got someone on phone on the on the 18th who said they would fedex over night. Well today is the 21st, the wedding, and FedEx says it won't deliver until the 23rd. Strike 1,2 and 3 right there.
Then I was offered their VIP program for 10% off and free shipping. For 15.00 a month!! And it's a REBATE program. Well *** me.
I'm hating this company right now. And I still have to deal with returning this, getting my credit card refund and getting out of their VIP program.
*** too much hassle no matter how nice the clothes.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Unique clothing
- Unique clothing and accessories
What I disliked
- Terrible customer service
- Late delivery
- Poor delivery time
- Canned email from support
- Vip program is rebate ripoff
- Contact form is useless
- Can you give less than 1 star
- Bad shipping
- Unresponsive customer service via email
- Very high shipping costs
You May Also Like
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."