Pyramid Collection - Crappy customer service via email, crappy shipping, promises not kept
Update added by user Jul 30, 2016
Clothing returned - company has acknowledged that but still NO REFUND and now they don't even return my email with their canned response.
Update added by user May 22, 2016
Ordered on 12h and paid for RUSH shipping.Promises about overnight delivery - finally reached them on the 18th and they promised to Fedex overnight to me.
Expected delivery is the 23rd - wedding is over - wore an old dress - no longer want items but now have to pay for return service.I'll never recommend them (but *** I love you their clothes) I will never order from them again and will tell all my friends.
Original review posted by user May 21, 2016
Order on May 12 for a wedding May 21st. Paid for rush shipping. Sent numerous emails received canned responses. Finally got someone on phone on the on the 18th who said they would fedex over night. Well today is the 21st, the wedding, and FedEx says it won't deliver until the 23rd. Strike 1,2 and 3 right there.
Then I was offered their VIP program for 10% off and free shipping. For 15.00 a month!! And it's a REBATE program. Well *** me.
I'm hating this company right now. And I still have to deal with returning this, getting my credit card refund and getting out of their VIP program.
*** too much hassle no matter how nice the clothes.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
- Unique clothing
- Unique clothing and accessories
What I disliked
- Terrible customer service
- Late delivery
- Poor delivery time
- Canned email from support
- Vip program is rebate ripoff
- Contact form is useless
- Can you give less than 1 star
- Bad shipping
- Unresponsive customer service via email
- Very high shipping costs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is temporarily operating in read-only mode and users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews. Please come back in a couple of minutes.
You May Also Like
- "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..."
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "Dear Sir/Maddam: I have recently ran across a DS company that goes by the name The Wagon Wheel Company. Website: www.wagonwheelcompany.com Face: www.facebook.com/thewagonwheelcompany Owner: Stacy..."
- "I got my wedding dress from JJ's and I had not one problem. I even waited way too long to order it. They promised I'd have my dress with custom..."
- "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE COMPANY THEY HAVE THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT IS OUT THERE. THEY GET YOUR MONEY AND THEN TURN A CHEEK TO YOU...."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."