Pyramid Collection - Crappy customer service via email, crappy shipping, promises not kept

42 of 131 Pyramid Collection reviews

Update added by user Jul 30, 2016

Clothing returned - company has acknowledged that but still NO REFUND and now they don't even return my email with their canned response.

ROCK

Update added by user May 22, 2016

Ordered on 12h and paid for RUSH shipping.Promises about overnight delivery - finally reached them on the 18th and they promised to Fedex overnight to me.

Expected delivery is the 23rd - wedding is over - wore an old dress - no longer want items but now have to pay for return service.I'll never recommend them (but *** I love you their clothes) I will never order from them again and will tell all my friends.

Original review posted by user May 21, 2016

Order on May 12 for a wedding May 21st. Paid for rush shipping. Sent numerous emails received canned responses. Finally got someone on phone on the on the 18th who said they would fedex over night. Well today is the 21st, the wedding, and FedEx says it won't deliver until the 23rd. Strike 1,2 and 3 right there.

Then I was offered their VIP program for 10% off and free shipping. For 15.00 a month!! And it's a REBATE program. Well *** me.

I'm hating this company right now. And I still have to deal with returning this, getting my credit card refund and getting out of their VIP program.

*** too much hassle no matter how nice the clothes.

Angeline JoVan

angelinejovan@gmail.com

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Terrible customer service
    • Late delivery
    • Poor delivery time
    • Canned email from support
    • Vip program is rebate ripoff
    • Contact form is useless
    • Can you give less than 1 star
    • Bad shipping
    • Unresponsive customer service via email
    • Very high shipping costs

Service And Vip Program
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #851965 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pyramid Collection? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
42 of 131 Pyramid Collection reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.