Sutter Creek, California
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jul 30, 2016

Clothing returned - company has acknowledged that but still NO REFUND and now they don't even return my email with their canned response.

ROCK

Update by user May 22, 2016

Ordered on 12h and paid for RUSH shipping.Promises about overnight delivery - finally reached them on the 18th and they promised to Fedex overnight to me.

Expected delivery is the 23rd - wedding is over - wore an old dress - no longer want items but now have to pay for return service.I'll never recommend them (but *** I love you their clothes) I will never order from them again and will tell all my friends.

Original review posted by user May 21, 2016

Order on May 12 for a wedding May 21st. Paid for rush shipping. Sent numerous emails received canned responses. Finally got someone on phone on the on the 18th who said they would fedex over night. Well today is the 21st, the wedding, and FedEx says it won't deliver until the 23rd. Strike 1,2 and 3 right there.

Then I was offered their VIP program for 10% off and free shipping. For 15.00 a month!! And it's a REBATE program. Well *** me.

I'm hating this company right now. And I still have to deal with returning this, getting my credit card refund and getting out of their VIP program.

*** too much hassle no matter how nice the clothes.

Angeline JoVan

angelinejovan@gmail.com

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $200. angelinejovan is overall dissatisfied with Pyramid Collection and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about pyramid collection customer care at Pyramid Collection was late delivery, poor delivery time and canned email from support , but reviewer liked unique clothing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pyramid Collection.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Pyramid Collection to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pyramid Collection?

Comments